Well I have moved on to Phase Two of the Stereo Project on the Mobius. I spent the last few weekends

Wiring and installing the new stereo. It is comprised of 6 Polk DB650s and two Clarion Amplifiers.

 

Here is the pics of the speakers before I started. I think half of them were blown and the other half were

Not worth listening to.

Click on pics for larger image.

 

The first step was to cut out some 1/8 inch plastic rings to take up the gap between the DB650s and the

Stock speakers. The outer diameter of the factory speakers were 7 and the 650s were only about 6.5

Click on pic for larger image.

 

Next it was time to gut the old speakers and remove the panels that cover the edges of the rear speakers.

 

 

Click on pic for larger image.

 

Working on wiring!

 

Click on pic for larger image.

 

 

Here is the completed project.

 

Notice there are no wires showing on the tower speakers. See my other page for that project.

Click on pic for larger image.

 

Moomba Tower Project

Moomba Load Project

 

HOME